Gluosamine HCL is a small, water soluble molecule that is quickly and almost completely absorbed. Glucosamine acts as a building block for joints and is essential in the production of cartilage, joint fluid, tendons and ligaments.
- Helps to maintain joint integrity and joint matrix.
- Helps to rebuild and healthy maintenance of connective tissue.
Curcumin is the active ingredient of mother turmeric, is standardized to contain 95% curcuminiods.
- Helps to reduce pain, stiffness, and physical functioning of joints.
- Helps to inhibit free radical damage and may reduce inflammation.
Bromelain is an enzyme extracted from pineapples; a powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesic characteristics.
- It helps reduce joint pains, swelling and improves joint mobility.
Rose Hip Extract
Rose hip, the fruit of Rosa canina, is a dietary supplement for joint health. Rosehip extract contains polyphenols and anthocyanins, which are believed to ease joint inflammation and prevent joint damage.
- Helps to reduce joint pain, stiffness and swelling, improve joint mobility.